Very tasty! Lots of color! Can't wait to serve to dinner guests!
Zesty Swordfish Kabobs
Because swordfish is a firm-fleshed fish, it's a great choice for grilling. Marinate pieces of fish in a mixture of citrus juices, soy sauce, ginger and rosemary, and grill on skewers with onion and bell pepper.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 248
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 33.8g
- Carbohydrate: 9.7g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 64mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 711mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup (2-inch) sliced green onions
- 12 (1-inch) pieces red bell pepper
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 12 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove fish from bag; discard marinade. Thread fish, green onions, and bell pepper alternately onto each of 4 (10-inch) skewers. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note