Zesty Spinach-Artichoke Dip and Chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) container of sour cream
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 (11-oz.) package LAY'S Classic Potato Chips
- Garnishes: crushed potato chips, freshly ground pepper
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drain thawed spinach well, pressing between paper towels; stir into artichoke mixture. Season with pepper to taste. Cover and chill 30 minutes to 2 days. Serve with chips. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers