Zesty Spanish Beef & Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Rice-a-Roni Spanish Rice Flour
- 2 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 can(s) tomatoes diced
- 1 - In a large skillet, cook the ground beef until no longer pink.
- 2 - Stir in rice-vermicelli mix, margarine, 2 cups of water, special seasonings and the diced tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- 3 - Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note