Zesty Spanish Beef & Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Rice-a-Roni Spanish Rice Flour
- 2 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 can(s) tomatoes diced
- 1 - In a large skillet, cook the ground beef until no longer pink.
- 2 - Stir in rice-vermicelli mix, margarine, 2 cups of water, special seasonings and the diced tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- 3 - Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes