Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Just add a salad to round out this quick and easy one-dish meal.
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound redskin potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Optional: fresh chives to taste, chopped
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in a lightly greased jelly roll pan. Blend mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; brush over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note