Zesty Radish Coleslaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 bag(s) 16 oz shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) radishes julienned
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cide vinegar, Dijon mustard ann granulated sugar until blended.
- 2. Add shredded coleslaw mix, julienned radishes and scallions to bowl; toss gently to coat.
- 3. Season with salt and ground pepper, if desired. Line serving bowl with red cabbage leaf, if desired. Spoon mixture into serving bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Radish Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads