Very easy and tender. I marinaded the meat for 24 hours. It had a great flavor, didn't really need the apricot preserves. Was a hit with my family.
Zesty Pork Loin With Apricot-Pan Sauce
More From Southern Living
Chill: 6 Hours
Bake: 1 Hour
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 2 (2-lb.) boneless pork loin roasts
- 1 1/4 cups Double-Duty Marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1. Place pork roasts in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag, and add Double-Duty Marinade, turning to coat. Seal and chill 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 2. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with pepper. Place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove pan from oven, and cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Remove roasts from pan, reserving drippings in pan; cut one roast into slices. Cover sliced roast, and keep warm. Cover and chill remaining whole roast.
- 4. Combine 1/4 cup pan drippings with 1/3 cup apricot preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once. Serve with sliced pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note