ZESTY PASTA SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lg. tomatoes, cut in lg. chunks
- 1 med. cucumber, cut in chunks
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 2 oz. pkg. pepperoni slices
- 1 sm. to med. green pepper, cut in sm. chunks
- 6 oz. pkg. med. cheddar cheese in sm. chunks
- 1 sm. can ripe olives, pitted
- 2 c. macaroni twists, cooked and drained
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt-n-spice, and about 1/2 bottle of Zesty
- Italian salad dressing.
- (Add salad dressing until salad looks wet enough.)
- Stir is all together and sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ZESTY PASTA SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads