Zesty Marinated Olives
Refrigerate: 6 Hours
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 3 cup(s) assorted drained olives
- 1. Mix all ingredients, except olives, in medium bowl until well blended. Add olives; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 2. Refrigerate 6 hours or up to 5 days, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note