- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a small jar or airtight container. Write mixing instructions on a gift tag or card.
On gift tag: "To make Zesty Marinara Dip, in a microwave-safe bowl add 2 Tbsp. mix to 28 oz. canned crushed tomatoes and 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Microwave on high for 1-minute intervals until heated through."