Zesty Macaroni & Cheese
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Get out your slow cooker! Pepper Jack cheese adds a zesty kick to this kid-friendly Macaroni & Cheese dish that even the grown-ups will love.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 16-oz. pkg. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 16-oz. pkg. pasteurized processed cheese, cubed
- 1 8-oz. pkg. Pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup onion, minced
- Place macaroni and cheeses into a slow cooker. Add soup and stir until coated well; add onion. Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours, or on high setting for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables