Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) jumbo shrimp cooked
- 1 med tomato diced
- 1 haas avocado diced
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded,diced fine
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- taste salt and pepper
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 7/8 cup
- Calories: 210.4 • Fat: 9.2 g • Protein: 25.1 g • Carb: 7.8 g • Fiber: 3.6 g • Sugar: 0.6
- Sodium without salt: 260.8 mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by micahleigh1969 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers