Zesty Lemon Pie
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crusts
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Fresh lemon slices (optional)
- Fresh mint sprig (optional)
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Pour evenly into crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Spread evenly over chilled pies. Top with fresh lemon slices and a mint sprig before serving, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note