Zesty Jack and Chicken on Ciabatta
Photo: David Prince; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 cup red or green pepper jelly
- 8 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 1 1/3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Butter, softened
- 1. Spread cut sides of rolls with pepper jelly. Layer 4 roll halves each with 1 cheese slice, chicken, and a second cheese slice. Top with remaining 4 roll halves.
- 2. Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook sandwiches in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note