Zesty Jack and Chicken on Ciabatta
Zesty Jack and Chicken on Ciabatta gets its zest from the pepper jelly that's spread on each roll of this golden sandwich.
More From Coastal Living
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 cup red or green pepper jelly
- 8 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 1 1/3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Butter, softened
- 1. Spread cut sides of rolls with pepper jelly. Layer 4 roll halves each with 1 cheese slice, chicken, and a second cheese slice. Top with remaining 4 roll halves.
- 2. Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook sandwiches in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This