- 1 pkg (16 oz each) dry ziti pasta
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, cut in half, sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Cook sausage and onions in large skillet over medium-high heat until sausage is evenly browned and onions are tender while pasta is cooking, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in diced tomatoes with their juice and the tomato paste; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.