Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain, stir in pasta sauce, cook until heated through.
- In medium bowl combine mozarella cheese and sour cream, mix well. Pour hot beef mixture into deep dish pie pan, spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture. Unroll crescent dough over cheese mixture. In a small bowl, mix parmesan cheese and butter, spread evenly over dough, bake at 375 for 18-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes