Zesty Italian chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-3 1/2 pound(s) chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) zesty italian dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary chopped
- Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken skin side down in larg ungreased rectangle pan. Mix remaining ingredients, brush half of mixture on chicken. Cover and bake 30 min. Brush on remaining mixture bake uncovered 30 min or utill chicken is no longer pink.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElizaWood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Italian chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes