Zesty Herb-Citrus Chicken
Prep: 10 min., Chill: 15 min., Grill: 16 min. Heat up the grill, and toss a simple green salad while the chicken marinates for a ready-to-eat meal in about 40 minutes. Offer fresh fruit as a light and delicious dessert.
- 1 (1.06-oz.) package zesty herb marinade
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts or thighs
- Stir together first 4 ingredients and 1/4 cup water in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes