- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 (1 1/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Toss squash and zucchini with 1 Tbsp. oil in a large bowl; sprinkle vegetables with 1 tsp. Creole mixture.
Stir remaining 1 Tbsp. oil into remaining Creole mixture. Rub evenly on pork chops.
Grill vegetables and pork chops over high heat (400° to 500°) 3 minutes on each side or until pork is done.