Zesty Ginger-Lime Cooler
Ginger adds a spicy shot to this drink, while sweet honey rounds out the flavor.
Yield: Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) spiced rum
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) Ginger-Honey Syrup
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- Garnishes: lime slice, curled lime peel
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover, and shake vigorously. Pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages