Good for a quick week night meal. I added a little extra relish to the mayo spread. Served with baked sweet potatoe fries.
Zesty Fish Po'boys
More From Southern Living
- 2 (11-ounce) packages frozen breaded fish fillets
- 2 (12-inch) French bread loaves
- 1 cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Bake fish fillets according to package directions. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cut bread in half crosswise. Split each half lengthwise, and toast.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly over cut side of bread halves. Place lettuce and fish on bottom bread halves; top with remaining bread halves. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Gorton's Southern Fried Country Style Breaded Fish Filets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note