Good for a quick week night meal. I added a little extra relish to the mayo spread. Served with baked sweet potatoe fries.
Zesty Fish Po'boys
More From Southern Living
- 2 (11-ounce) packages frozen breaded fish fillets
- 2 (12-inch) French bread loaves
- 1 cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Bake fish fillets according to package directions. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cut bread in half crosswise. Split each half lengthwise, and toast.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly over cut side of bread halves. Place lettuce and fish on bottom bread halves; top with remaining bread halves. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Gorton's Southern Fried Country Style Breaded Fish Filets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This