Zesty Feta Dip
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups (16 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- Miniature pita rounds
- Fresh sugar snap peas, baby carrots, radishes, broccoli and cauliflower florets, cucumber slices, green onions
- Cut off pointed end of garlic; place garlic on piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves.
- Process garlic pulp, cheese, and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill at least 2 hours (mixture will thicken as it chills). Garnish, if desired. Serve with miniature pita rounds and raw vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note