Perfect with the garlic cilantro sirloin. Great summer meal.
Zesty Corn Salsa
- 6 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or until browned on all sides. Remove from grill; cool.
- Cut corn from cob into a bowl; stir in juice and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Corn Salsa Recipe at a Glance