Zesty Chicken-Pasta Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (13-ounce) bottle peppercorn-Ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Stir together macaroni and remaining ingredients; chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes