Zesty Chicken and Rice Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) water
- 3 cube(s) Maggi chicken flavor bouillon cubes
- 3/4 cup(s) long-gram white rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 cup(s) cooked, chopped chicken breast (about 3 boneless skinless breasts
- 2 cup(s) Monterey Jack cheese w/ jalapenos shredded
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 2-qt casserole dish. Bring water and bouillon to boil in medium saucepan. Add rice and butter, cover. Reduce heat to low, cook for 15 to 20 min. or until rice is almost tender and most of water is absorbed.
- Combine prepared rice, chicken, cheese, evaporated milk, onion, eggs and cilantro in prepared casserole, stir well.
- Bake 40-45 min or until bubbly and edges are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles