yuck. I didn't even serve this. nothing special at all. not even good.
Zesty Cheese Ravioli
Ravioli, one of the kid-friendliest Italian meals, gets a quick boost with spinach. For a complete meal, add crusty bread and a favorite dessert.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 505
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 14.5g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 25.8g
- Carbohydrate: 69.7g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Iron: 5.6mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Calcium: 476mg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese ravioli (such as Contadina)
- 2 cups finely chopped spinach (5 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until done.
- Stir in spinach, sugar, and pepper; cover and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes