zesty artichoke dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) reduced fat cream cheese (8oz) softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) each; drained horseradish & lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salf
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts (14oz) drained
- 1 jar(s) spicy marinated artichoke hearts(8oz),drained (reserve 1 tablespoon of liquid)
- 3/4 cup(s) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) finerly choped red onion
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- heat oven to 350 degrees. mix cream cheese mayonnaise horseradish lemon juice and salt in a food processor. Process until mixture is light and creamy, add drained artichokes and the reserved liquid. Pulse to coarsely chopped artichokes. Add parmesan cheese and red onion, pulse one or twice to mix.
- Spoon mixture into 1 quart over proof serving dish. Bake uncovered until heated through, 15 to 20 minutes, serve warm with cut vegetables and crisp crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
zesty artichoke dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers