Zesty 3 bean salad
- 1 can 15 ounce(s) chickpeas rinsed/drained
- 2 cup(s) edamame - shelled
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1 can 15 loaf(s) kidney beans rinsed/drained
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime peel; finely shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) olive Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1) Prepare soybeans according to pkg directions.
- Drain in colander rinse with cold H2O.
- 2) In large bowl combine cooked soybeans, kidney
- beans, chickpeas, onion and cilantro
- 3) In small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime peel,
- lime juice, salt. Pour over bean mix.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Calories 174, Total Fat (g) 8, Sat Fat (g) 1, Monounsat fat (g) 4, Polyunsat fat (g) 1, cholesterol (mg) 0, Sodium (mg) 317, Carbs (g) 21, Total Sugar (g) 3, Fiber (g) 6, Protein (g) 9, vitamini C (DV%) 17, Calcium (DV%) 5, Iron (DV%) 11, Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 cal diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by momconomx3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note