Zero Carb Flax Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flax seed
- 5 whole(s) egg whites
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 5 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, flaxoil, or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 6 teaspoon(s) agave nectar or honey
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients then add the wet.
- 2. Whisk together and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- 3. This recipe can also be made into muffins: divide batter into muffin pans and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- 4. A sweet chocolate bread can be made by adding Capella Flavor Drops. Some other awesome additions are pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and protein powder flavor of choice. Great topped with almond or peanut butter!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashleyennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zero Carb Flax Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads