Photo: © Matthew Hranek
Kerry Simon's Asian-style sangria combines Sauvignon Blanc with green tea–flavored vodka, but it can be made with plain or citrus vodka as well.
- 1 750-milliliter bottle dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups pear nectar, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 cup green-tea vodka, see Note
- 1 Anjou or Bartlett pear, thinly sliced for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the wine with the pomegranate juice, pear and apricot nectars and vodka; refrigerate until chilled, 20 minutes. Pour into glasses over ice, garnish with the pear slices and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic