It was extremely delicious and easy!! My sisters and i just made this and were pleasantly surprised! We will definitely make this again!
The stripe design can be achieved simply--just layer dark--and light-colored batters. There's no swirling involved.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 9.7g
- Carbohydrate: 23.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 385mg
- Calcium: 147mg
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 cookie sheets)
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- Cooking spray
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- To prepare crust, combine cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare the filling, beat cheeses at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add sugar, milk, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour half of the cheese mixture into another bowl. Add chocolate to remaining batter. Pour one-third of white batter into prepared pan. Pour one-half of chocolate batter in center of white batter in pan; spread to within 1 inch of edge of white batter. Pour one-third of white batter in center of chocolate batter; spread to within 1 inch of edge of chocolate batter. Pour remaining chocolate batter in center of white batter; spread to within 1 inch of edge of white batter. Pour remaining white batter in center of chocolate batter; spread to within 1 inch of chocolate batter. (Design on top should look like a target.)
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set. Cheesecake is done when center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This