Zaxby's Secret Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- box(es) black pepper
- Mix together the mayo, ketchup and garlic powder blending well.
- Add worcestershire sauce and blend well. Cover surface of sauce with black pepper until just coated. Blend well.
- Repeat process covering surface of sauce with black pepper and stir until blended well.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours prior to use to allow the flavors to mingle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zaxby's Secret Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments