- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 package (12 to 16 ounces) frozen peppers and onions blend
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounes) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) ZATARAIN'S® Jambalaya Mix, Original
- 1 pound large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
How to Make It
Place chicken, vegetables and tomatoes in slow cooker. Stir until well blended. Cover.
Cook 3 1/2 hours on HIGH or 7 1/2 hours on LOW.
Stir in rice mix and shrimp. Cover. Cook 30 minutes longer on HIGH or until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender.