- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Jambalaya Mix, Original
- 1 pound cooked gluten-free ham, coarsely chopped
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- calories 207
- sodium 571 mg
- fat 11 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- cholesterol 131 mg
- protein 14 g
- fiber 1 g
How to Make It
Prepare Jambalaya Mix as directed on package, using ham in place of the smoked sausage.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix eggs and half-and-half in large bowl until well mixed. Add cheese, bell pepper and onions; mix until well blended. Set aside. Spread rice mixture evenly in bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour egg mixture over top.
Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.