Thank you for shared my recipe, but I must point out an error in translation, and then in the recipe. It is not a puff pastry in recipe, but the sort of fresh phyllo dough. And there is no feta cheese in "zagorski štrukli" :) Well, I am sure that such changed recipe is delicious, but it is not recipe for "zagorski štrukli" :) - http://doubletkitchen.blogspot.com/2010/05/zagorski-strukli-ili-panta-rei.html T and T kitchen and atelier - http://doubletkitchen.blogspot.com/
- 1/2kg puff pastry
- handfull or two flour
- 250g fresh cheese
- 250g feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2, to taste teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 egg
- as you like salt
- 1. Roll out the pastry into a large square on a floured surface.
- 2. Spread the filling on the pastry.
- 3. Wrap into a large cylinder and and close the ends.
- 4. Cut into slices about 5cm in length.
- 5. Put the slices in boiling water and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- 6. Take out the cooked pieces and put them into a fireproof bowl (don't drain all of the water).
- 7. Then pour the topping on top.
- 8. Bake in the oven for 20mins. on 185C or until golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZaShen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note