Middle Eastern Zaatar Seasoning Paste
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Kevin Crafts
This recipe goes with Best Last-Minute Roast Chicken.
This recipe goes with Best Last-Minute Roast Chicken
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 450
- Calories from fat: 58%
- Protein: 43g
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated fat: 7.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 598mg
- Cholesterol: 134mg
- 1/4 cup zaatar*
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Best Last-Minute Roast Chicken
- Add ingredients to the salt and pepper called for in the chicken recipe.
- *Find this spice blend based on thyme and sesame seeds in well-stocked markets or at worldspice.com.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving made with Best Last-Minute Roast Chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments