Za'atar-Spiced Beet Dip with Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts
- 6 medium beets trimmed
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 small red chile seede and minced
- 1 cup(s) plain Greek yougurt
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) za'atar
- 1/4 cup(s) hazelnuts, roasted & skinned chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put beets in small roasting pan and add 1/4 cup water. Cover with foil andn bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly.
- Peel beets, cut into wedges and transfer to food processor. Add garlic, chile and yogurt; pulse until blended. Add olive oil, maple syrup and za'atar; puree. Season w/ salt.
- Scrape into bowl, top dress wtih hazelnuts, goat cheese and scallions. Serve w/ warm pits bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note