Yummy Yummy Mushroom
- 1 cup(s) egg noodles Uncooked
- 1 tablespoon(s) shallouts
- 8 ounce(s) Mushroom Chopped
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- 2. While noodles cook, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak; sauté 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Remove from pan; cover.
- 3. Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and mushrooms; sauté 4 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in soy sauce. Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add broth, stirring constantly. Add pepper, salt, and thyme sprigs. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Return beef to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard thyme sprigs. Garnish with thyme leaves, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rohanchinnu and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note