Yummy Taco Salad Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) refried beans (16 ounce)
- 2 avocados (peeled and pitted)
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 container(s) sour cream (16 ounce)
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix (1.25 ounce)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 can(s) black olives (2.25 ounce)(sliced , drained)
- 1 bunch(es) green onions (chopped)
- 1 package(s) Cheddar cheese (16 ounce)( shredded)
- 1)In a 12x12 inch or larger dish, evenly spread the refried beans in a thin layer.2)In a medium bowl, mix the avocado and lemon juice until almost smooth. 3)A few avocado lumps are desirable.4)Spread the avocado mixture over the refried beans. 5)In a medium bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over the avocado mixture. 6)Sprinkle the tomatoes in a layer over the sour cream mixture, followed by the olives and the green onions. 7)Top the dip with a layer of cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note