Yummy Taco Salad Dip
"This is always a hit at any party! My friends and family beg me to make it every time! Use tortilla chips to scoop up the flavorful layers. The dip may be served immediately, but tastes best when chilled 1 hour."
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) refried beans (16 ounce)
- 2 avocados (peeled and pitted)
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 container(s) sour cream (16 ounce)
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix (1.25 ounce)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 can(s) black olives (2.25 ounce)(sliced , drained)
- 1 bunch(es) green onions (chopped)
- 1 package(s) Cheddar cheese (16 ounce)( shredded)
- 1)In a 12x12 inch or larger dish, evenly spread the refried beans in a thin layer.2)In a medium bowl, mix the avocado and lemon juice until almost smooth. 3)A few avocado lumps are desirable.4)Spread the avocado mixture over the refried beans. 5)In a medium bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over the avocado mixture. 6)Sprinkle the tomatoes in a layer over the sour cream mixture, followed by the olives and the green onions. 7)Top the dip with a layer of cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note