These were excellent! I used regular sausage and they were a huge hit with my guests. I made the filling the night before so prep was very easy.
Yummy Sausage Cups
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 pound maple-flavored ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1-oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 2.1-oz. pkgs. frozen phyllo cups
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat; drain and return to skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients except phyllo cups.
- Fill each phyllo cup with a scoop of sausage mixture. Arrange cups on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until heated through and cups are golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch