These were excellent! I used regular sausage and they were a huge hit with my guests. I made the filling the night before so prep was very easy.
Yummy Sausage Cups
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
These yummy sausage cups are the perfect morning treat. Easy to grab and go, these little cups will be a hit at your next brunch.
Yield: Makes 5 dozen
- 1 pound maple-flavored ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1-oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 2.1-oz. pkgs. frozen phyllo cups
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat; drain and return to skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients except phyllo cups.
- Fill each phyllo cup with a scoop of sausage mixture. Arrange cups on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until heated through and cups are golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note