Easy and Yummy!!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Pierce potatoes in several places with fork.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are almost tender, shaking skillet occasionally, about 25 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons basil, shallots and garlic.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until potatoes are golden brown and very tender, shaking skillet occasionally, about 10 minutes longer.
- Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristine1979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yummy Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables