1. In a skillet, add salt and pepper to ground beef, and brown until completely cooked. Drain juices and place beef in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Pour both cheeses into the bowl with cooked hamburger and mix thoroughly.
3. If tortillas are flaky, dry or stale, brush water on each or cover with a damp paper towel when warming them in the microwave. This will restore moisture and foldability. If tortillas a fabulously foldable, skip this step.
4. layer tortilla with 1 slice American cheese, hamburger mix, pickles, Thousand Island dressing, and lettuce. Add ketchup and mustard to taste.
5. Roll tortilla and, if desired, heat in microwave an addition 10-15 seconds to melt cheese.
6. Serve with chips and your favorite beverage and enjoy!
Serve with your favorite cheeseburger fixings like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles.
Go to full version of