Yummy-licious Burger Mac Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) medium flour tortillas
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, mild or sharp shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt or seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 slice(s) American cheese
- Thousand Island dressing
- ketchup optional
- mustard optional
- pickles optional
- 1. In a skillet, add salt and pepper to ground beef, and brown until completely cooked. Drain juices and place beef in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2. Pour both cheeses into the bowl with cooked hamburger and mix thoroughly.
- 3. If tortillas are flaky, dry or stale, brush water on each or cover with a damp paper towel when warming them in the microwave. This will restore moisture and foldability. If tortillas a fabulously foldable, skip this step.
- 4. layer tortilla with 1 slice American cheese, hamburger mix, pickles, Thousand Island dressing, and lettuce. Add ketchup and mustard to taste.
- 5. Roll tortilla and, if desired, heat in microwave an addition 10-15 seconds to melt cheese.
- 6. Serve with chips and your favorite beverage and enjoy!
- Serve with your favorite cheeseburger fixings like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MissCriss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes