Yummy-licious Burger Mac Wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) medium flour tortillas
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, mild or sharp shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt or seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 slice(s) American cheese
- Thousand Island dressing
- ketchup optional
- mustard optional
- pickles optional
- 1. In a skillet, add salt and pepper to ground beef, and brown until completely cooked. Drain juices and place beef in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2. Pour both cheeses into the bowl with cooked hamburger and mix thoroughly.
- 3. If tortillas are flaky, dry or stale, brush water on each or cover with a damp paper towel when warming them in the microwave. This will restore moisture and foldability. If tortillas a fabulously foldable, skip this step.
- 4. layer tortilla with 1 slice American cheese, hamburger mix, pickles, Thousand Island dressing, and lettuce. Add ketchup and mustard to taste.
- 5. Roll tortilla and, if desired, heat in microwave an addition 10-15 seconds to melt cheese.
- 6. Serve with chips and your favorite beverage and enjoy!
- Serve with your favorite cheeseburger fixings like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MissCriss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note