Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Frozen OJ, thawed
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Candied ginger
- 1 Chicken, approx 3 lbs, cut
- Mix all ingredients. Marinate cut-up chicken for at least 3 hours.
- Put chicken in baking dish (no cover) and transfer marinade into sauce pan to heat slowly and drizzle over chicken when it comes out of the oven.
- Bake Chicken @ 375 for 45 minutes (less for boneless breasts)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note