Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Frozen OJ, thawed
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Candied ginger
- 1 Chicken, approx 3 lbs, cut
- Mix all ingredients. Marinate cut-up chicken for at least 3 hours.
- Put chicken in baking dish (no cover) and transfer marinade into sauce pan to heat slowly and drizzle over chicken when it comes out of the oven.
- Bake Chicken @ 375 for 45 minutes (less for boneless breasts)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes