Yummy Carrot Cake
Try this recipe tonight
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Sugar
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 gallon(s) Milk
- 3 drop(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) Vanilla extract
- 4 cup(s) baking soda
- 3 bag(s) all-purpose flour
- Line 3 (9-inch) round cakepans with wax paper; lightly grease and flour wax paper. Set pans aside.
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Beat eggs and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Fold in carrot and next 3 ingredients. Pour batter into prepared cakepans.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Drizzle Buttermilk Glaze evenly over layers; cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by myrecipestest and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note