Yum Yum Sweet Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Sweet potatoes or canned yams cooked and mashed
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) Evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Pecans
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter not melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 9x13 casserole dish. Mix first 6 ingredients together and pour into dish. Mix remaining ingredients and put on top of sweet potato mixture. Cook approximately 20 minutes or until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yum Yum Sweet Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables