Yield: Makes about 4 dozen
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cook sweetened condensed milk and chocolate morsels in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until chocolate morsels melt.
- Remove from heat, and stir in rum. Pour into a lightly greased 8-inch square pan. Cover and chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls; roll in chocolate cookie crumbs and then in powdered sugar. Place balls in miniature paper baking cups, if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts