Didn't bother with the clarified butter and these turned out incredible! They are perfectly seasoned. I like these so much better with breakfast with eggs but for dinner these are a great side dish as well! Yummy! Check out my blog at: http://imapretendchef.blogspot.com/2011/01/yukon-gold-potatoes-sauteed-in.html
Yukon Gold Potatoes Sautéed in Clarified Butter
Clarified butter flavors these potatoes and helps them turn an attractive golden brown color as they cook.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 197
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 158mg
- Calcium: 2mg
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Clarified Butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes. Drain and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Heat Clarified Butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes to pan; reduce heat to medium, and cook 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley and remaining ingredients; cook 30 seconds.
- Note: Nuritional analysis includes Clarified Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yukon Gold Potatoes Sautéed in Clarified Butter Recipe at a Glance