1. In a large pot two-thirds full of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook
until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes in a colander and let them steam dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Pass the potatoes through a potato ricer into the bowl of an electric stand
4. Fit the mixer with the whisk attachment, add the sour cream, butter, milk,
salt and pepper, and whip the potatoes until smooth and just blended.
5. Transfer to an electric crock pot and set on high. This will keep the potatoes
hot until ready to serve.
Go to full version of