YUKON GOLD MASHED POTATOES
Community Recipe from
- 6 pound(s) Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 1/2 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) milk
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- 1. In a large pot two-thirds full of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook
- until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 2. Drain the potatoes in a colander and let them steam dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3. Pass the potatoes through a potato ricer into the bowl of an electric stand
- 4. Fit the mixer with the whisk attachment, add the sour cream, butter, milk,
- salt and pepper, and whip the potatoes until smooth and just blended.
- 5. Transfer to an electric crock pot and set on high. This will keep the potatoes
- hot until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
YUKON GOLD MASHED POTATOES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes