Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour, unbleached
- 3 tablespoon(s) beef fat
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whole milk, room temperature
- Whisk eggs and milk until well blended. Whisk flour and salt. Add flour mix to egg mix; whisk until flour just incorporated and mix is smoooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at rooom temperature 3 hours.
- After remove roast, whisk 1 T fat into batter until bubbly and smooth.
- Measure 1/2 t fat into each of 12 muffin cups. Heat muffin tins at 450 for 3 min. Remove from oven and divide batter, filling each cup about 2/3.
- Bake at 450 for 20 min;350 for 10 min. Remove from oven and pierce with skewer.
- If no beef, use mix of butter and canola oil. Have all ingredients at room temp. Use whisk not electric mixer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanStim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Yorkshire Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables